Monday, October 1, 2007

Seminary

After some deliberation I finally decided to transfer my graduate credits back to AGTS (where I started) in order to finish my M.Div through them. The cool part is that I won't need to move to Springfield in order to complete it. I've enrolled in the "In-Service" track which is designed to allow pastors and missionaries to finish their degrees while remaining in their ministry positions. It's set up to be completed through correspondence courses, online classes, and 1-week on-campus modules.

For this fall, I've enrolled in a course called "The Mission of God in Biblical and Contemporary Contexts". It's a 1-week module course held in Springfield in late October. It sounds like it's going to be pretty good. I'm also looking forward to visiting my college hometown yet again :)

I've really enjoyed my Seminary experience thus far. Jessica and I both share the conviction that we want to be lifelong learners. Seminary helps me solidify that conviction.

No comments: