Thursday, October 18, 2007

One Of Those Good Days

Had a great day today. I spent most of the morning revising the material in our Foundations course booklet that we'll be using for our New Member's Class coming up this Saturday.

It was great being able to think deep about our mission and vision and explain it in writing. I almost want to make all of our current member's go through the course again! (Don't worry, I wont :)

This afternoon I went with a friend to pick up the baptismal tank that we'll be using for the baptismal service this Sunday. Personally, I feel that baptizing someone is one of the most special privileges I have as a pastor. I'm really looking forward to it.

And the day's not yet over. Tonight I get to lead the rehearsal for our amazing worship team. It's such a privilege to minister with these people!

No comments: