Thursday, October 25, 2007

JRA Friends

Had a great time last night attending the prayer service at James River Assembly, the church I attended while in college. After the service I went over to the Realife Student Center and reconnected with some very dear old friends.

A significant part of my college years was spent helping the the Junior High ministry leading worship, a small group, and Sunday school. I'm so thankful for the years that I spent there. Really learned a lot during that season of my life.

So good to see some of the former students I used to teach who are now high school students! So good to reconnect with so many great people!

1 comment:

ComeAliveToday said...

Great - I am reminded of John's words in 3 Jn 4 "I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth"

Be blessed bro and know you are missed back home.

Hank