Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Penn-Del Ministry Summit

Today I am attending our Penn-Del District Council. This is the time of the year when as many pastors as possible from our fellowship in Pennsylvania and Delaware gather together for prayer, ministry workshops, and business sessions.

This morning began with a prayer service led by pastor and blogger Paul Grabill, of State College Assembly of God. The service was a powerful hour of worship and prayer in the presence of God. I'm really looking forward to connecting with some fellow pastors and leaders from our district.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Mike, I'm sorry that we didn't have a chance to hang out together, but I think you have an awesome blog!

Mike said...

Thanks Paul! I'm sure we'll get a chance to hang out at a district event sometime in the future.