Friday, April 27, 2007

Coffee Tip

Many of you know that I love coffee and am a Starbucks frequenter. Through my experiences I've developed a stirring method which I would love to pass along. Because I like to stir in my cream and sugar for more than five seconds I've found it necessary to avoid using the wooden stirrer they provide.

In my experience, if you stir too long with the wooden stirrer, your entire cup of coffee tastes like wood. Unless you like that effect I suggest a different approach. Instead of using the wooden stirrer, I prefer to use one of the short, green, plastic straws for my stirring. This will enable you to stir for as long as you want without having to worry about your coffee tasting like wood.

I know that you will sleep better tonight now that you have this knowledge :)

2 comments:

mark santistevan said...

go god.

Michelle said...

hahaha, Mike you are ridiculous. I now see why my brother goes to Ambridge :)