Friday, November 16, 2007

Current Podcasts

Some people may think I'm a dork, but I love listening to sermons and preachers. These are some of the sermon podcasts I'm currently listening to.

James River Assembly
- Pastor John Lindell. John is one of my favorite expository preachers. I attended his church for a long time while I was in college.

Desiring God- Pastor John Piper. Piper is also one of my favorite expository preachers. He has a contagious passion for the glory of God and his Word.

Mars Hill Church
- Pastor Mark Driscoll. Mark is a very candid and thought provoking speaker. He relates well to emerging and post-modern culture and has a sharp, conversational style.

Mosaic- Erwin McManus. Erwin pastors a progressive and multi-ethnic/cultural church in LA. He is a very passionate communicator.

Lifechurch.tv- Pastor Craig Groeschel. Craig is a very good preacher who is very practical and engaging.

1 comment:

Daniel Day said...

Thanks for the great links Mike. I enjoy things like this as well.