Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Spiritual Awakening Services

I'm starting to get really excited about our upcoming Spiritual Awakening Services June 8-10. These will be a great chance for us as a church to take some time to devote to nothing but pursuing the presence of the Lord. I'm believing for a powerful outpouring of God's Spirit to renew, empower, and transform us.

I'm a firm believer that breakthroughs in our lives come first and foremost from time spend in the presence of God. No amount of information, or self-help can ever substitute for personal encounters with God. All of the life-defining moments for me personally came from times where I was immersed in God's presence. I'm praying for life-defining moments to take place in people's lives next weekend!

One of my best friends from college, now a youth pastor and evangelist, Daniel Day will be our guest speaker. Daniel is a gifted preacher with a passionate heart for God.

The services will be June 8-10. Friday and Saturday at 7pm and Sunday morning at 10am @ ACC.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Hey Mike! I'm going to try to be there for at least one of the services!!